Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Answered Prayer Child Care is reopened.

Exciting development....the long awaited return of Answered Prayer Child Care.  

My husband Tim lost his job in late July.  It is proving to be financially devasting.  My already low spirits weren't exactly soaring at this news.  It has been a month of much trial but also it gave me the motivation to really make the move forward myself.

So here it is..day one.

I am caring for one beautiful little two year old girl and my own 2 year old grandson.  Right now they are squirming on their mats and trying to avoid nap time.  I felt much happier today even though this one client won't solve our current financial crisis.  It's a start of regaining control.  It might be a small step forward but hopefully will lead to a brighter future for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment